Saturday, 31 July 2010

- 楽しかった -

Zzz..I'm so sleepy *-* Hahaha...Woke up bright and early to run some errands ^^;

It's the last day of July!

Yesterday turned out to be surprisingly fun and enjoyable. Hahaha maybe going without expectations was the key. Anyway, the whole department only worked for half a day yesterday because we had some bonding session after that. Yeaps! We were split in to different groups because the whole objective of the game was to allow us to bond with people in different work-teams. When I first saw the names in my group, I was like.. -__-"'. Out of 8 names, I only recognised my own and another member's, whom I am not particularly close to.

Anyhow, by some stroke of luck, a group member could not make it and Jyn was swapped to my group, much to my excitement. Hahaha I love hanging out with her. She's ALWAYS smiley and animated. So yayy! Subsequently, I don't know what happened but Geok was also swapped to my group! And as it turned out, my group was pretty fun to be with. Though Geok and Jyn were from different teams at work, I knew them and could get along with them. They made the whole day really fun! HAHAHA. The other group members were also pretty easy-going and fun.

My group came in second. Oh, we played the Food Hunt game, very much like 食字路口, only that we played it in English. At the pit-stop, we had to clear a few rounds before getting our hint to where the end point is. Mmm..played like..err..whatisitsname..finding the words in a puzzle that game..spelling the group name using your butt..posing for photos..Don't forget the lyrics..blah blah..all in all it was fun. Did I mention? We did all these in Orchard Road. HAHAHA. So if you saw 70+ people in the same black shirt zipping around in groups of 8s along Orchard Road doing stupid stuff, well, that's my whole department. Haha.

Well..in my camera-less world, I do not have any photos to show. We could bring our cameras yesterday but because we had to report at office to work in the morning, we had to declare our cameras etc beforehand and yours truly was too lazy to go through all the trouble. Afterall, I'm pretty used to a camera-less world now. So if I lose my memory, there goes everything.

Anyway, at the end of the game, we had Swensons' Ice-cream buffet. Oh mann. Bliss. HAHAAH Pity I no longer have someone to remind me to eat less icecream. HAHAHA. I went absolutely nuts at the sight of the endless ice-cream with sooo many different flavours. OH MY GOSH. And the CHOCOLATES. I was going nuts. ROFL.

So basically, I put on more calories then i lost, after all the running I did. ROFL.
I can't resist *-*

No comments: