Tuesday, 10 August 2010

- もう一度行こう -

Journey began at 730am. It is even earlier than working days -.- Despite all my whining, I still managed to pull myself out of bed, threw on some clothes and met them. Thank God GH drives. If not, I'll probably not agree to pull myself out of the comforts of my bed so early in the morning. ROFL. Yes, I'm a spoiled brat.

The blue hues of the skies were so lovely and calming. If I was in a more reflective mood, I would have just laid there on the grass and stared up at the skies. ROFL. Maybe I should do that in the night. Should be able to see some lovely twinkling stars. SIGH.

I think 50% of the photos today were of the skies. I love the sky when I knock off from work on time. HAHAH. Especially on the bus-ride home. Pity I don't have a camera phone though. The hues are absolutely lovely. Soaking in the beauty might make a person more beautiful too. ROFL.


Oh yes, we went kite-flying too. A mother asked her cute little daughter to play with me. ROFL. Bad choice. Because I absolutely have no idea how to fly a kite. I just stand there and hold the string. HAHAHAHA. But the girl was really very cute! I was trying to take a photo of her surreptitiously but I ended up getting so enthralled by her that I didn't take a nice photo in the end.

When there was no more wind...we started...taking pictures...
My infamous jumping shots. Teehee ^^;;

He likes the dinosaurs. Hahaha.


No comments: