Saturday, 7 August 2010

- Wheeee~~~!! -

Woohoo~ Here's the start of the long weekend. Ever since I received that email in June, I've been counting down to 6Aug and YAYYY!! It's over! ^-^ And thank God for the fine weather and thank you for your prayers!

Went to Max for supper yesterday kindly treated by G. ARGH. Chocolate overdose ^^;;

I need to get last night's pics from Ian! So exciting~!

HAHAH. Jumping pics with the designs that had the 2Gs holed up in the Graphics Room for countless days and hours.

Both Gs enjoyed the tiresome process very much despite everything.

Thinking back, it wasn't all that tough at all. Not bragging, it was all manageable though I probably was this - close - to losing my temper very badly alot of times. As for the other times, hahah well, I lost it and said things I shouldn't have but oh well..I would have exploded at this particular someone who was really testing my patience..real thin. But really, the partner makes all the difference ^-^

The people were generally nice. GOSH. There was once we were in the store getting some stuff and it was really late already. AND this Ponyo tricked me into walking very far in ALONE and switched off the lights!! I freaked out. HAHAHAHA. First reaction..well..haha..was to scream. AND I RAN to the entrance only to find G and Ponyo laughing. Btw, it's really pitch dark in the store. You can't even see your hand in front of you. And because you can't leave the door open, basically I have this fear of getting locked in because the door is always closed. To make matters worse, there's no reception in the store.

The first time I went to the store, Mel was very nice. He asked me to stand by the entrance and not walk in. But Ponyo was terrible. Every time we go in to the store together... -.-...it's like going through Fright Night all over again.

HAHAHA. Looking back, all these silly little incidents were what made it memorable and fun :) We'll sit down, talk about it and laugh at it all over again. Hahaha.

No comments: