All: Hi!
GrandpaBer: (stops in his tracks and stares at me) Oh my gosh Grace. You're not in black and white today!!
PapaMark: Yea!
Grace: Errr yea..
GrandpaBer: And you're in pink!!
Grace: Haha yea! Today's Monday so i wanted to shock all of you.
PapaMark: Shock, you did.
GrandpaBer: Look so 'shu nu' today.
Grace: What today! It's everyday k! (Smacks him on the arm)
PapaMark: Oh gosh, that is totally not 'shu nu' k.
Grace: Aww that was just a gentle pat.
GrandpaBer: YEAA right.
PapaMark: *laughs*
[My phone rings]
Grace: Gtg! See you guys tmr!
GrandpaBer: Have fun on your hot date!
PapaMark: *still laughing*
-_-"'
HAHAHA. I will totally miss these guys when we move! Grandpa Ber and Nette is forever complaining i'm in black, white or grey! Hahaha. Even HappyPill! Pouts. I have lots of colourful clothes! But somehow I don't know why people only see my blacks, whites and greys! HAHAHA ok I admit. Even my mum complains. When the clothes are all hung up, my wardrobe is like..a sea of blacks, whites and greys with occasional colours around. But I do have alot of other colours! Just that these 3 colours are overpowering the rest. It's a relative thing. HAHAHA!
A sense of trepidation with regards to tmr ^^ Hope it's fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment