I'm happy because I don't have to go to work tomorrow! I took the day off to rest and slack and not have to think. Hahaha BUT I've to work on Saturday!! Pouts.
I'm happy also because I found a shop that sells all kinds of Pocky at CHEAPER prices!!!! (^-^)y
WHEEE! Pocky makes me happy. Happy happy happy~ I didn't buy all the flavors because it's still pretty expensive compared to the classic Pocky. It's just cheaper than those sold in Japanese supermarkets. And the uncle is really nice too! The more you buy, the more discount you get. Hahaha so I got myself these 3. Yes, the Classic Chocolate one is a must! Will try the other flavors when I go there again! What's more they sell my favourite sweets there too! And it's a significant $0.70 cheaper than other places!! Hahaha as a good and loyal friend of Fisherman, I can save a lot when I stock up from there considering the amount consumed :p
Therefore, happy is the word ^-^
No comments:
Post a Comment