^-^
Nice.
It has been raining since morning and it's the kind of weather where I love to snuggle in and not have any care in the world. Albeit the discomforts, I slept most of yesterday away with the help of medications. Today's going to be another such day where sleep overcomes my being.
Mum has settled my meals for me. So no worries about going hungry, though eating is not top priority now. Despite having to be out today, she cooked porridge for my lunch in the morning! Side dishes were all what Luigi will term as "toothless food" ^^;; Steamed egg, tofu, fish paste..you get the idea.
So I was sitting at the dining table while my mum cooked and I stretched for the packet of potato chips. To which I heard a sharp "No! You shouldn't be eating that!" I retracted my hand in shock and amusement because from where my mum was in the kitchen, she shouldn't be able to see me. Truth is, she HEARD the crinkling sound of the packaging of the chips. But I didn't dare touch the packet after that. Haha.
When my mum came out of the kitchen, I asked her, "Will you buy me another packet? When I get well?" In reply, she LAUGHED while saying "You're like such a small girl, you know. Asking such obvious questions."
Hahaha isn't falling sick the best excuse to be a small girl again? To be openly dependent? To remove whatever strong facade that one has to put on when maturity is expected of you?
Despite the obvious discomforts, falling sick has its perks afterall :)
No comments:
Post a Comment