Tuesday, 14 December 2010

- クリスマース!! -


Christmas is near!
Have you done your Christmas shopping?!?!?!
I've started but I'm far from completion! EEKS!
So many things to get but so little time!
As I like to personally choose each gift and personalise them as much as possible as well, time is really running out for me!

Hahah as I was sorting out the recent trip's pictures to find some Christmas-sy pictures to post here, I came across some hilarious photos!! This one is from my sister's camera!! We were on the Disney train and I was taking pictures of the scenery when she asked me to pose and yayy! This was the shot. You know, one thing people always asks me to take fun shots, I find myself the only one posing -.- ANW! Check out how my new camera looks like! It's purplish pink and takes really awesome shots!

Oh THIS picture was really funny. One grouse about my new camera is that I can't quite grasp the timing to take jumping shots. I haven't quite figured out how to capture jumping images with this. So I was jumping and jumping and my mum was laughing and laughing everytime she saw the end result. She's the one helping me take jumping shots by the way. I didn't really know to be fed up or not because she was really guffawing so hard I just had to laugh along.

Whenever I look at this shot, I recall Barney's comment.
He said "Actually from the first time, I realised you're really short"
-.-
I was tiptoeing in this shot but it can't be seen. Haha.
Thank God Barney is never going to see this picture.
OH I don't like Leon Lai but this picture is pretty cute, don't you think?
Hahaha!

It's late! Will post more pictures another day! Till then, jya~

No comments: