Wednesday, 22 December 2010

- シ・エス・アイ・ -

Finally watched Confessions. It was a great show - different, elaborate and thought-provoking. Many times during the movie, I found myself trying to shrink my not-so-small-frame further in to the seat. Nevertheless, it is one of my favourite Japanese movies for this year, well..second to Nodame, of course ^-^

After the first part of the movie, we actually thought the show ended and was pretty shocked. Everyone was murmuring, "Huh?! Is this the end???" I felt so cheated. Like WHAT??? This movie is rated 5 stars and it's just an ordinary narration from one person's perspective?! We were not even halfway through our popcorn and drinks! HAHAHA! It was then the story continued. As the story unfolded, Barney whispered "Oh my gosh. This movie is so creepy." ROFL.

I think the story reveals how one situation, the same situation, means and affects individuals in different ways. Everyone, regardless of age, reacts differently and accepts (or not) differently. The way they deal with the truth, or what they perceive to be the truth, can be frightfully extreme. I don't think I should spoil the movie further for those who want to catch it. I highly recommend this movie!! But there aren't many screenings left!

After watching the movie, I suddenly remembered I went for the Cee..Esss..Aiii..exhibition, for work-related purposes, a while back. Ok, quite a long while back actually. As it was a special trip, I got to do some experiments and managed to have some "training" that were not open to public! ^-^ (I even had to rummage through a dustbin to find clues, test to see if the substance is blood etc etc) Very insightful!

BUT the important thing is, I found my talent! HAHAHAHA! I'm very observant!! (says me) HAHAHA! Spotted many clues at the scenes of the crimes that many left out and managed to infer accurately. Thus, I was terribly smug. ROFL! Even the trainer seemed impressed! So I might have found my second career..hiakhiak! I'm referring to the stuff that I had to do that are not open to normal ticket holders. I'm obviously still very pleased with myself. ROFL.

Here's my diploma!


No comments: