Monday, 27 December 2010

- 今年 -

This Christmas...as the priest said, marks a new beginning.
What is the meaning and significance of Christmas to you?
Christmas shouldn't be a festival that gives us an excuse to shop.
Christmas shouldn't be just about exchanging gifts.
CHRISTmas should be the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ!
So please do not cross out Christ in your Christmas wishes! CHRISTmas is spelt as Christmas, and no other way :)

This Christmas, I took very few photos..for obvious reasons. Anw, here are pictures of some of the gifts I personalised! I don't have pictures of the completed ones because I gave them out before I took them -_-"'

Oh I realised out of all the parties/gatherings I attended, I only have pictures of one -__-"' Here goes~ Super ugly but oh well..I have simply no idea why my eyes are so small -__-"'


OOH! See that pair of heels I'm in? They are at least 3-inches. (EDIT: Ok I just measured them. They are 4 inches. They are the highest pair of heels i own!) Gosh. I lovee them so much!! But strutting around in them (trying to look at though it's painless after 3 hours) is no mean feat. But I love them anyways :P (but I don't love walking around long in them. Standing around is fine haha)

Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas, everyone.

No comments: