Thursday, 16 December 2010

- プレセンート -

Wen-chan is singing "All I want for Christmas is Yuuuuuu"

Haha. Lately, people around me have been dropping hints as to what they want which is extremely helpful because I don't have to fret and guess what the receiver will like.

I've also been asked what I want for Christmas so that equilibrium will be achieved and deadweight loss will be ideally non-existent. (Hahaha..obviously I'm still thinking about the article from Economist.)

So one of my friends was bugging me on what I wanted. I really, really didn't know so I said "Anything" to which I received a retort that there is definitely something I wanted! I thought about it and said, "Happiness".

If you thought my friend would slap me in exasperation, you are wrong. My friend was so concerned about whether I was unhappy. HAHAHA! Oh my gosh, so sweet right? Truth is, everyone wants Happiness, isn't it!?!? And Happiness is unlimited! More of it will be absolute bliss!!

Rofl. Why do people jump to conclusions thinking you're unhappy when you say you want Happiness??

Tsktsk yearning for more Happiness doesn't necessarily equate to the lack of Happiness.

Haha so back to what I want for Christmas..well..as long as thought and effort was put into the present, it'll be great! I would absolutely love a letter or a hand-made card over...say...a box of chocolates grabbed off a shelf (even though I'm mad about chocolates).

And Joe, when you are finally back and reading this, please note that I'm waiting earnestly for your present. THE present that you PROMISED to get me. Hurry back!!

I'm done with personalisations of the first batch of my gifts! ^^ Oh my goodness! Christmas is just next week! And I'm not done with Christmas shopping! Eeekss!!

Toodles~

All I want for Christmas is youuuuuu....!!
Yes, you!
Huggss!
Someone buy this for me, please!
Hahaha!





No comments: