_____________________________________________
Most of the time, i was just flitting about groups trying to talk and catch up as much as i can. Can you imagine if it was a big party?? I would probably just collapse before the night was over. Thank God my uni friends, exco mates and Crescent friends were able to click and hang out together. So 3 groups merged into 1. So left 3 other groups. Altogether only had 4 groups to shuttle about!! Whee!
So basically, we spent the time, chatting, eating and snapping shots. Whoa, i felt like a minicelebrity. Chuckles.
So it was cake cutting time! Dear Twinnie arranged for different representatives to speak. Of course, she started off first. Acks. TWINNIE! I was forcing my tears out to satisfy you! Hahahaha!! I knew you wanted to see me cry. Yup yup! So you see my whole face turned red from all the energy diverted to force those few drops of tears out. Hahaha but okayy, i got to admit i was really touched. The tears were an ADD-ON effect. I didn't know what i meant to you all. But then, all the same, it was my birthday...so all of you were obliged to say nice things about me yea?! Truth or untruth, i never know eh?! RAHAHAHA. Okay i better stop before i get boxed for my ungratefulness.
Look at the look of skeptism on my face. Wahahahah! 
My eye was just itchy la. My fringe kept poking into my eyes!
WAH Cy said "Yea, all of us have alot of fun together...blah blah blah..doing all sorts of things together like ponning classes, blah blah blah..." AHAHAHAHA. OH my gosh! My parents were there?! Chuckles but it was only during the 1st 3 months that we skipped classes! I hurriedly clarified. What would my parents think!? GOSH.
The TRIPLE HUG!! WHEE! :D

After eating the cake and what not. It was time to open my BIG gift! Hahaha!! I was forced to sit at the table before opening..And boy! Was i terrified it was a Jack-in-a-box or something along that line.
I took so long to open this nicely wrapped box! Hahaha and Myr and Zx were shouting "Aiyo, you 23 years old already...24.....25.....26.............80 already la!" Hahaha people wrapped it so nicely. I wouldn't want to just rip it open! Hahah then i saw the word "Dell" on the box. So i gasped "Is it a laptop?!" Then asked me to carry on unwrapping. The i saw on the box was a LCD monitor screen! That i shouted once more "A LCD screen?!" Hahaha and i still received the same reply..so..here i go again..
Putting my hand in first to "test waters"...Hahahaha...there were lots and lots of shredded papers in it. Yea they have a paper shredder at home, you see. Chuckles.
Okay so the first thing i fished out said " I seriously wanted to bake you a cake..but i'm afraid it doesn't taste nice...(you know my baking skills) :P Yep! It was a box of cake mix! Hahaha and true her baking skills are well... let's just say there's much room for improvement. Hahaha! I've been her guinea pig for years!
So i carried on searching through the box and found a piece of paper that said "We remembered you needed a phone...It comes with a year's warranty"
Then i next found a Motorola Phone box taped up so tightly that i spent another 15min trying to open that stupid box."On it, a piece of paper was stuck. It said "HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!! Love Ken and Elaine 7/3/2008 =) " So yea, as i mentioned, i took such a long time to open that irritating box only to find..........
*gasp*
2 packets of chrysanthemum tea. And of course! Another note! "Fuming? Cool down..Have a drink :P"
Okay..so more searching in the box and i found my N81 box!! Hahaha and i was so triumphant! But Zx asked me to check of it's really the phone! I was shocked! Mann! Yea boy! What if it was another trick! Hahaha so i checked and whee! The phone was inside! Hahahah!
I heard from Myr that at first she got a rude shock when she saw the phone box. She was at a distance you see. And she thought it was a PSP because the box looked like it and she feared that the others will kill her if i received a PSP from Elaine and Ken too. Hahaha hilarious!
I think this will be my last part for the Birthday special! Wheee! Some random shots!~
The silly and lame things tt my friends do!! Hahahaha!

Dear Cy had a quiz the next morning that she hasn't finished studying but still took time off to come! *-*
Janny jan jan! Apple No.1! Hahaha my secondary school friends all stayed back after the party and we had a nice good talk until the security guard chased us out. They were so sweet! They knew i had to entertain so many people and didn't demand any of my time during the party! But they bothered to stay back and had a really, really good talk that i actually sat throughout the whole thing feeling totally relaxed. Love them all! I reached home on the 8th of March. Hahaha.
School Belle and I!! ~ One of my favourite girls in my life.
Need i say more?! My OKD fanclub members. WAHAHAH missing Karen though!
The threesome who sat in Rachiee's little Red Riding Hood on the day Deb left :)
And of course! No more introduction needed! Lovess!
THE END.














No comments:
Post a Comment