Tuesday, 18 March 2008

-Twinnie Part2-

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY DARLING TWINNIE!!!!


We went for Myrna's birthday party on Sunday and all i can say is that she is the total opposite of me. Hahaha, she is obviously at ease with big crowds and groups while I am totally uncomfortable.

Us 7, made a video for her that took up much more time then we expected and yet the product wasn't what we wanted it to be. However, due to time constraint, we just had to make do. Hahah the video was very private and we had to lock her up in her brother's room before we dared to play it. But the mood was somewhat spoilt but the repetitive banging on the door. "'-_- In any case, this is the only part i can reveal!!




The idea was a totally a misintepretation on my part but it turned out lovely! We were discussing what surprise to do for Myrna and i was saying "mmmm..." And luigi said "MMmm...m&ms" And i, acting all smart, was elated! I said "Ohh!! I get what you mean!! Yea it's a great idea!!" But actually the idea was all my own conjecture and i had to explain to them what we had to do. RAHAHAH. Oh wells.


Hope you liked the video, Twinnie!!


At the party, I met alot of Myrna's friends whom Myrna always mentions :) And i'm finally formally introduced to Myrna's brother, Lester! Hahaha, ok, maybe i should say i introduced myself to him. Oh gosh. I am feeling so embarrassed now because i went up to many of Myrna's friends and said "Hello!!! I'm Grace!! You are?" ARGH. I was probably too high at the beginning of the party. Anyway, as i was saying, i finally met Lester proper. Hahaha, twinnie tells me alot of things about her terribly sweet brother and i finally get to see him proper! Hahaha, this is excluding the time when he saw me in the house looking like total DRAB. I still remember that stupid day i was rushing into Myrna's bedroom when he was going into the toilet. AHHHH. I think he's the only guy other than my dad and Ken who has seen me in such a disastrous state =X Hahahaha! Yup! He is a terribly sweet brother i tell you! Myrna is truly, truly blessed to have such a wonderful family! :)


Myr had alot of fun that day and so did her friends! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, Twinnie! And thanks for the wonderful surprise though it totally shocked me till i was really speechless.


And i'm glad you liked the shirt and perfume. Oh goodness. I was so terrified you wouldn't like it. Just ask any of them! Hahaha!


----------------------------------------------------------------


Just now i was studying at Medicine and was heading to Soc for consultation when i suddenly saw someone very familiar! Hahaha! It was twinnie! Hahaha she was supposed to be having lessons at LT26 but she was at LT27's toilet. I was very puzzled so i asked her why she was there. And guess what she said?? "I just want to get further away to destress." Hahaa and i met her!! So we chatted a while before she went back to class. Hahahaha hope you feel slightly destressed after meeting me yea! Huggss!


Okie, once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRETTY TWINNIE!! :)


(my mum was looking at the card twinnie gave me and here's how our exchange went


My mum: Myrna is really very pretty!


Me: Mum?! Did you realise your daughter was standing next to her in the picture?


My Mum: Oh is it?


Me: .... Faints.)

No comments: