Monday, 31 March 2008

-Laughter-


The weekend has been relatively relaxing because i decided to give myself a break and have not been studying or doing much constructive work. Hahah i pamper myself quite alot! The past weeks have been such a terrible rush of meeting papers' deadlines and studying for tests, preparing for consultation, and trying to keep up with the tutorials and lectures. I can't say i have been successful in keeping up with tutorials and lectures but at least, i've completed the papers that i had to do, the proposals and what not.

I'll continue to push on! And so must all of you! Most people in school are looking more and more shagged. Or is it just my imagination because i'm feeling so shagged?? ROFL. But the exams are fast approaching and project deadlines are coming down on us. Not to mention there's a pressing assignment deadline staring right at my face and i don't know where and how to start "'(-_-)
Aww.. it seems work is never-ending!! Hahah but still, we find joy in the process of doing (some) things :)

Today, i reckon, was the first Monday this sem that Myr and I did not head to our usual hideout. We have a project due next Monday and we're only halfway through it. So off to AS7 after lunch but the lab was full!!! So we trudged off to Central Lib to use the computers.

MY GOSH. I think the people around us were so fed up with us! The laughter from us!!! RAHAHA. We were doing some research and through some funny link, we managed to tickle ourselves silly with the oh-so-amusing-and-hilarious pictures. I forgot to mention, the 2 of us were squashed together on 1 chair. It was pretty uncomfortable seated this way because of the chair's arm rests. And while we laughed, we tended to rock to and fro and she kept hitting me by her rocking!! Moreover, i laughed so hard that my back hurt like anything. I had to scramble out of the chair and continue laughing, squatting next to the chair. And what else could have happened?! My gosh, i saw アンヂさん (-_-) I was noticed too! Because i was greeted by a wave. Faints. And what an unglam (and not to mention, unsightly) position i was in!!! ROARS!! Having not met an old friend for so long...and to be caught in such a situation...hahaha...i didn't know where to hide my face.




And he sat directly behind Myr and I.

Hahaha, in such tense periods in our lives, some things can make us laugh so much. I suddenly remembered Myr BOUNCING on our LT chair last week. She was edging herself nearer and nearer to me through BOUNCING. Just to annoy someone who was irritating her with her rather pointless singing (or should i call it chanting??). HAHAHA. But tt girl was really weird... ^-^ She seemed oblivious of Myr's attempt to annoy her back.
And i met ZT today! Oh my gosh! After 1 whole sem i met her again! I missed her so! But my broken Mandarin made it quite hard for me to converse fluently with her in full Mandarin. So i was mixing English in my sentences :( And she was doing the same. Hahaha. She was trying hard to accomodate me, i could tell. Hahaha, but in the past, it was much worse, i recall during first 3 months, Ma PY could not stop laughing at me because of my horrendous self introduction during Chinese lesson. Up till this very day, she continues to mock me...HAHAHA! But hey! My fluency in the language has improved considerably! Ask the exco! Ma PY!! I should speak to you in Mandarin soon!!! RAH!! My Mandarin isn't all that bad!! How would i be able to secure a distinction at A Levels?! (Hahaha this has always been a trump card ;D )
Okie, enough of all my silly nonsense. Back to typing reports!!
Mann...I need some eye masks to reduce the swelling of my eyes and the dark eye rings. Boohoo :(
KUAILE!!! I finally hear from you!!! It has been soooo long!!! And update me with your travel adventures!!! HUGGSS! Love you sooo!

No comments: