Tuesday, 4 March 2008

-Out of Doldrums!-


Hello hello! Thanks for your well wishes, encouragement and ways to cheer me up! Chuckles. Fret not! For yesterday was just a momentary passing phase! :) While the problems remain, life still has to go on!! Whoosh! I'll lift all worries up and be removed of all burdens and let events unfold according to His will.

Yesterday was just a result of stress, disappointment, shock, embarrassment, worry and basically mental and physical fatigue. Hahaha, it was an emotional rollercoaster ride!
Lack of sleep is the root of all my negative emotions (=.=) I remember our JC camp where we were rudely awakened at the crack of dawn to prepare for games...And i truly marvel at the rest of them who woke up at unearthly hours to trek up BukitTimah Hill while i (and of course Twinnie!) settled for snuggling in sleeping bags.

I presume the lack of sleep has a larger adverse effect on me as compared to other people. The reason i say that is because i have started hallucinating! RAHAHAHA! Jumping at the sight of......hiding from.....Oh my favourite past time these days must be staring at my watch while not exactly reading the time. ROFL.
(This paragraph might appear to be rather random but i assure you, i'm not losing my mind. Yet, at least ^-^)

Special shoutouts to Luigi, Debs, Kuaile and Twinnie!

Luigi : Thanks so much for taking time off to listen! You know, your words set me thinking and understanding my own emotions. I love your direct way of speech that sets me thinking and setting me straight! I didn't even know why i felt that way. Yes, all 7 of you are so special! I'm glad for all of you!! -huggsss-

Debs : The mere fact that you said you wished you could fly back to spend the day with me is enough. Thought truly appreciated!! I love you too! HUGS.

Kuaile : You bring so much light and 快乐 to my life!! True to your name! I'm glad you're having the best time of your life there! Yupyups! I visit your blog every time i log on. To view the beautifully captured moments of your life far away from me!! Take care dear and God Bless!!

Twinnie : What i want to say can never be put into words. You could just blame it on my lack of expression! Hahahaha, okie, just want to say thank you for being such a darling twinnie! :D All the stupid yawnings in the lab with tears in our eyes, the hushed whispers and stifled laughter in the library, our munching of food in LTs, our nonsensical SMSes and the list goes on. WHEEE!!

Alrighty! Time to log off now!! Toodlydums! Have a great day peeps! Ciao!

No comments: