Saturday, 16 April 2011

- にっき パート2 -

Diary of a bangle
Part 2

Hello! I'm back for my weekly update! Spent a number of days with my owner this week. Yayy! Looks like I've regained her favour hurhur.

Monday was a torture for me though. She walked in the rain to the track with her colleague for her weekly jog! From what I learnt from her conversations, it seems like she usually takes the bus. And boy! It was drizzling and there she was walking in the rain WITHOUT AN UMBRELLA!! Poor me was drenched *-*

So when she finally reached the track, it seemed like it stopped raining and I didn't even realise it because I was already soaked through my metal skin -_-"' I was already feeling sick and she forgot to remove me when she started jogging. Can you believe it?! She went jogging with me bouncing on her wrist. I was making all kinds of gagging sounds but her ears were stuffed with her earphones. At some point, I must have fainted because by the time I regained consciousness, I was already back on the shelf at home. Such a horrid day.

Tuesday, I was praying so hard she wouldn't touch me because I caught a slight cold from the rain and haven't quite recovered from motion sickness. Thank God she left me alone.

Wednesday, she was rushing from building to building for meetings and I was happy to sit with her and occasionally have her fiddling me. But I realised that she has this annoying habit. Before she types, she will give me a little shake so I'll move further up her wrist. Seriously, her wrist has grown so it doesn't give me much space to move so she'll shake a little harder. Fat owner. Hiakhiak. But she wore a really nice business suit on Tuesday which made me realise she has grown older. I must applaud her good taste though, for choosing me to complete her outfit :)

After what seemed like a long day at work, she went for dinner at a nice quaint cafe..


She had this salmon and crabmeat pasta. The aroma was tantalising..mmmm...
And it had real crab meat! Not crabsticks!

And for dessert...she never changes...her favourites are chocolate and ice-cream!
Either she wasn't feeling too well or it didn't taste too good because she didn't finish it.
Then it was a little stroll after dinner before she had to return home to get her beauty sleep. A beautiful place that was a good place to star gaze.

Next day, she went to meet a couple of friends whose faces I recognise! And there! Despite her office outfit, she's still very much a young girl at heart. Aww..I love my owner though she can be really mean at times. See their childish poses!

No comments: