Saturday, 30 April 2011

- にっき パート3 -

Diary of a bangle
Part 3

Hello folks~ I'm back with more of my adventures! My owner went absolutely crazy! Don't know what kind of blow she was dealt with but she seemed to think she is really a Tai-Tai and started splurging like nobody's business. I won't be surprised if I see her living on bread for the next 2 weeks until her pay comes in. Hurhur. That will be her own fault. But at the very least, she did not get any more bangles, or accessories for that matter. Less competition! ROFL.

These are some of the items that she bought just this month! Normally she will just buy a couple of pieces of clothings but this month, she bought these on top of clothings!!

Yes, she got these cosmetics all at one go! If I am not wrong she spent less than 30min at the counter and she walked away with all these feeling terribly smug.

I heard her swooning about this and witnessed how she was sold the moment she tried this at the counter. GIRLS -__-"' I think the packaging was a big reason why she bought it too. Anyway, a portion of whatever she paid was donated to the Japanese Tsunami and Earthquake disaster so I think my owner was doing a good deed in her own (vain) way. To be fair, I know how much she loves Japan. To give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe it was because of the donation, and that's why she bought so much at a go.


And the other day, she bought yet another pair of shoes!! The worst thing is that the packaging was also pink. She never used to like pink this much! She also never did spend so much on a pair of heels! I think she might have felt a little guilty after this extravagant purchase because she walked on and on the whole night without buying any other thing.

So I thought..ok fair enough..she always gets clothes and shoes anyway. So nothing new. Cosmetics is a bulk purchase in a long, long while. Moreover, it is for 2 good causes - the Japan Disaster and for the good of the world. At least she wouldn't be scaring people on the streets with her bare face. ROFL!

Just when I thought she was done with her purchases for the month..after all, she has covered the purchases from head to toe, what else does she need?
Well, as usual..I was proven wrong.
She decided to get some items to assuage her secret desire to be more artistic and creative. I would think she shouldn't waste the money on the art paper and these sticker templates. She's just degrading them! But what can I say? She looked so happy in the shop getting all these arty-farty things (which I wonder when she'll actually even use them), that I relented.

Who says Money can't buy Happiness? My owner proves it wrong. She bought many things that made her happy and so satisfied that it made me happy just looking at her :)

No comments: