Tuesday, 5 April 2011

- \(#^-^#)/ -

Whee! Today is a happy day! Other than the fact that my new nail-paint job (i.e. cute polka dots and hearts) is starting to flake an an alarming rate today. HAHA!

Anyways, thank God for the lovely day today. Despite it being Monday, I had a pretty enjoyable day. The time passed by fast and I managed to complete all my work that I wanted to complete today. Though there were a couple of incidents that marred my day, I'm still thankful for the lovely day.

I managed to go for my jog today after a short OT. I have to admit that I didn't really want to go. I almost left my sports attire at home. I was sooo lazy. But somehow I brought it to work and my colleagues managed to drag me to the track in spite of all my whinings and grumblings and inertia. ROFL.

AND I managed to have a pretty good jog. The wind was nice and cooling and jokes shared while running were a great distraction from the feet that were start to feel heavier with each step.

I felt super energetic after the run (which explains why i'm still up at this hour) and had a game of Wii too ^^;;

On the way home, the sky was full of beautiful, twinkling stars.

人家说,在星星许愿,美梦会成真。那如果在今晚的夜空里的每一颗星星许下个同样的心愿,应该会实现吧!

Haha but I didn't do that.

Today is a happy day. Nothing historic or memorable. These are just simple pleasures. Thank God for these simple happiness in life :)

No comments: