Friday, 22 April 2011

- 楽しかった! -

Heehee! First day of my long weekend!! It was a blast!!
Slept in and lived a day of a Tai-tai. Went for brunch at DTF, shopped around and tried on loads of clothes and shoes.
Then dinner.
OH MY GOSH. It was so filling I was soo bloated I was so close to puking -__-"'
After which we met up with HappyPill where she had her dinner ^^


Oh! This was my dinner. The Mala was soo spicy! 辛かったよ!Don't mind going there again on an emptier stomach to make it more worthwhile. ROFL.


We were laughing so hard trying to take pictures of ourselves. This is only a fraction of the photos we took. ROFL! My stomach hurt from all the laughing *-*
A proper photo of us ^-^

How to make your face look less round...

(From Left to Right)
1. How to smile really happily.
2. How to smile normally.
3. How to smile without the eyes.

Actually we were trying to take a picture of us with our eyes shut really tightly. Only HappyPill managed to get it right. At least, I was closer to "theme" haha! My eyes were closed!
Wen-chan totally missed the whole point of the picture as usual!!


Will post more pictures another day! HAHAAH! I'll explain the difference between fun-shots and funny shots then ^-^ ROFL

No comments: