Sunday, 24 April 2011

- サンドイーチ -

Goodness me! It's already Day 4 of my weekend! Which marks the last day of my break! *-* How come time passes soo fast!!! So many things I still haven't done!

Anyway, as promised. My own explanation of fun shots and funny shots!! Haha! Actually this post is for Wen-chan because HappyPill and I have concluded Wen doesn't know how to take fun-shots. ROFL.

Ok so this is an example of a normal shot - where subjects of the photos, if human, smile normally.


Ok, the next 3 photos below are examples of a fun-shot. Where subjects don't just smile naturally. They intentionally strike a pose, whether it's sticking out the tongue or even, not smiling. HAHAH. Pardon my weak explanation. Well, the main aim of the fun-shot is to look different from usual (i.e. rather than just smiling sweetly)
Hope the pictures make up for my terrible explanation. ROFL!


Well..there is another kind of picture..which is the act-cute shot.
Like this! Trust me. He was intentionally posing like this.
I was saying "Come, come! Smile! I am going to take a picture of you!"
And he "eeeee" while looking upwards at NOTHING in particular.
Well done. Top model in the making.

Lastly, this is a Funny Fun Shot. ROFL. The "HMMM?? Look"
Check out the eyes and brows. ROFL!

=======

Okay totally random. I just want to say I absolutely love to eat sandwiches.
This is an example of the fillings of my sandwiches for TWO meals! Yea, obviously I had another slice of bread on top.
*smacks lips*

More sandwiches, please!

No comments: